KW Aviation Advisors provides expertise in aircraft maintenance, repair, and support.
- KW Aviation Advisors represents banks, leasing companies and airlines during pre-buy inspections, lease returns and maintenance events. KW Aviation Advisors will manage your assets with integrity, knowledge and experience to ensure your goals and objectives are met.
- KW Aviation Advisors will provide quality customer service ensuring your assets contractually meet the lease or sales agreement.
- Our goal is to create long term relationships with our customers through honest dealings and courteous service.
- Aircraft/Engine Lease Returns And Lease Acceptances
- Maintenance Records Audits And Maintenance Event Representation
- Pre-Buy Inspections
- Aircraft/Engine Lease Audits
- DAR Services
- Aircraft Part-Out Oversight and Project Management
- Maintenance Program Bridging
- Ken Wright has more than 30 years of technical and operations experience in the maintenance repair and operations (MRO) segment, having held numerous mid-level and senior management positions with airlines, aircraft leasing and heavy maintenance MRO organizations throughout his career.
- KW Aviation Advisors has a team of consultants with decades of experience managing all aspects of mature or retiring aircraft fleets.